Home Forums Members’ Forum Here is my ES Futures entry this morning —–

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #13827 |

Hello –

Here is the 3Tick 3Day RENKO at work on the ES futures this morning –

Notice the X – PITCHFORK – the candles above the 50 SMA (white line) —- I’ve included a version with and one without the Cloud —- just so you could see the way they line up —

NOTE the MACD is at same level as price is slightly lower —- look at Darvas Box lines —– I’m out for now —– very profitable

I verify this entry with a standard clean chart —– and as I stated yesterday – I do not us HaikenAshi on DAILY charts ONLY —-

I’ve also added a 9Tick 3Day SPY RENKO chart with same setup —- I took the 287 Call and made just under 100% ——– just a quick trade

Hope this helps —–

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by sueZmacD.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by sueZmacD.
    Jeff McClure
    Participant

Nice Sue. Thanks for posting. Wonder trade opportunity. Easy money from the ATM.

Our good ole friend MTF MACD is another great tool which provided a wonderful entry also.

And the best is that this divergence occurred at LODY. DANG!

Jeff McClure
    Participant

And at the risk of violating the axioms of:

– There is beauty in simplicity
    – Less is actually more
    – Many times in trading close enough is good enough

I offer you a view of the order flow at the precise turning point of this trade this morning. You can clearly see how selling dried up and buyers stepped in.

If you have a proclivity towards precision, this is about as precise as you can get. 😉

I love this game.

Jeff

Jeff McClure
    Participant

Anyone remember Sue’s parlor trick? Where the candles are removed from the chart and only the MAs are plotted?

Check out what one sees when the parlor trick is applied to VVIX – the volatility of the volatility.

Note how the momentum of the volatility of the volatility is decreasing.

And a rally ensues. Today. 8.28.19. No surprise, right?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.