Home Forums Members’ Forum Interested in the following setups….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #12749 |

I hesitated about extending the run of V and MA from the November to the December Opportunity Worksheet…

As I’m watching this market —- MA looks like it’s moving and while the M and W charts on VISA (V) look like price could fall further – the D and real time charts are showing some sign of trying to hold….

So I’m closely watching MA and V this week to see if I get a potential short term swing setup on the hourly chart —- small positions only….

Also – I keep looking at that M chart on X (US Steel) – and while price has run hard and fast —- if it pulls back with strong divergence – I’ll look for another opportunity to trade this one….

Remember – we’re focusing on: OIL / OIL SERVICES / INFRASTRUCTURE (Steel – Copper – Materials – Equipment – Companies) and we’re also watching Financials —-

And don’t forget – if you don’t trade the bond futures which have been falling in expectation of a DEC increase in interest by the FED (and other factors) —- you can substitute TLT (goes long when the bond goes long – with the bond) OR TBT (inverse correlation) — goes the opposite direction as the bond future…..

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by sueZmacD.
    Attachments:
    sueZmacD
    Keymaster

Don’t mean to give you too many to look at – BUT……

After the market digests this big move (and we might want to see when the Nasdaq stops falling) –

I’m adding the following to my watch list for potential entries (small positions):

Defense: watching BA

Food: new category – watching: CBRL (a Trump Trade)

Oil Services: watching SLB

Secondary addition: IBM (for those who like the DOW stocks)

Again — these are just a few additions to the DEC watch list – no magic – just seeing if they

If you want to try to short something —– TLT / TSLA / FB look like they could continue to pull back……

Let’s keep celebrating the current clarity we’ve been given in this “HONEYMOON PHASE” – watching for the next group to come on line…..

None of these are without risk – and there is no need to try to take them all —– find one or two that really look good to you from the long list we presented this month – and happy trading….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.