Home Forums Members’ Forum Another Down Morning —- Let's see how we finish…..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #12587 |

I just posted an update on the Google Group – but realized that for my Advanced MACD group this pull back this morning might be something to look at on the SPY…

I’m attaching a 3 Grid of the SPY (W / D / 60) —- just using the 3 grid that was up on my desktop this morning…. Take a good look at the levels we’re approaching again —- and this time – notice the lack of enthusiasm for the recent bounce…. This is really a “moment of truth” —-

Will we bounce again from this lower price area (something I’d actually prefer) – and what has been happening for the past many years — bears push price down and new buyers come in to gobble up stocks at a discount……. (or so they presume!!!!)

Let’s keep a close eye on this range – will we bounce again / pause and hold / tease below / or actually break to new lows????

We’ll take a look at this in tonight’s webinar —– let’s frame out and be ready for any of these scenarios… Not to predict the outcome – but to be aware of what we’ll be watching for as we are in this lower trading range…

Here’s a current print screen of the Shadow Trader Quad – and the SPY —- See you tonight !!!!

Sue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.