Home Forums Members’ Forum Happy New Year – and I’ve posted January seasonality updates to Google

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #16027 |

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year!

I’m slightly changing the way I’m using the GOOGLE worksheet for now —– If you look – yesterday as I went through the January watch list charts – I was really only interested in GDX / SLV / GLD – this is a day trade only for now —- I’m not looking for swing entries before Wednesday….

I used the WATCH Column to denote this —- I think GS caught my eye as well – if we lift to higher highs we’ll need financials and FANGs to do the lifting… (I also added a few others to the WATCH column)…

I also used the area below the primary list to start logging my SPY Day Trades – which I am focused on every expiration day – 3 expiration days each week….

Also – on the JAN worksheet – I’ve identified the tickers that work well for the Long PayDayCycles when the market is trending up —– they are now in PINK ====

We’ll discuss all this on our Wednesday, Jan 8th weekly session —– see you all pre-market at 6:15 am Pacific Time / 9:15 am Eastern…

Today I traded Gold futures long (perfect Wheatley setup) – see attached chart ALSO 2 options scalp trades: GDX long off the open – and SPY short off the open —– I’m now done for the day most likely…

Hope this helps –

Happy New Year!!!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.